This past Saturday was lots of fun.
- Our warm up was self cone-catcher.
- This activity helped with tossing the ball up straight for pre-serving skills and then keeping your eye on the ball and catching it after a bounce for tracking skills
- Our activity, Drop and Dash, taught the players to keep their eyes on the ball and use their full peripheral vision
- students needed to dash off their feet to catch the ball developing the quick starts off the line needed in tennis
- Our Hitting-Tee was used to practice our backhands
- Using the Tee's helps the players with their form and development of a proper swing path for the tennis racquet
- Roll Ball Rally helps the players to move their feet to the ball and recover back to the ready potion using the shuffle step
- This activity also helps with the form of swinging the racquet and making the correct decision about Forehand or Backhand groundstroke
- Our Parent and player game was Bone Collector
- Each person had to hit the ball over the net from an easy feed and get it to the other side while staying within our 36' court boundaries
Coach Ron and Coach Trish hope that you had a fun time.
Please click on this website:
See you on the courts
Post a Comment